Are you talking about the emulator or an actual device?  If you're talking
about the emulator, I've always found that using a Network Hotsync was a
pretty easy way to go.  Just search the PalmOS knowledge base.  They'll have
instructions that'll be more thourough than what I can remember off the top
of my head.

Mark