In article <87017@palm-dev-forum>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...

> I've got the same! And only when the CW Debugger runs. Did you find the answer
> meanwhile? Thank you,
> Cheers Werner
>

> Ayers Family Member schrieb:
>
> > I created a new emulation session without any databases. I start the
> > debugger in CodeWarrior, then I tap the Home icon to leave the app. The
> > error still occurs even though I did not create a single database. How is
> > this possible? How do I determine which database is open if I do not create
> > any?

It might be your program itself, which is stored in a resource database.
What version of CodeWarrior are you using?

In general, the debugger works by downloading your app to the device,
opening the app database, locking the code resources, modifying them
with breakpoint instructions, then launching your app.

I've not seen this warning a while, so I think recent versions of CW
protect the database to eliminate this... that's why the version number
of the product is important for me to tell what's happening.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead