Hi All,

Earlier, I reported a possible bug with
Cygwin/PRC-TOOLS.

I was wrong.

The actual cause seems to have been from using an
early version of pilrc 2.9.

My project was due, and I had deleted the "older"
version of Cygwin/PRC-TOOLS and installed the latest,
and the new (early version of) pilrc 2.9.  After I
re-compiled, parts of the app stopped working
correctly, and I mistakenly thought it was a problem
with Cygwin/PRC-TOOLS.

I later discovered that, after I changed back to using
pilrc 2.8, that it was "back to normal".

Pilrc 2.9 has since been updated.

Thanks,

Joe Siebenmann