On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 05:37:44PM +0100, Fergal Moran wrote:
>> You really do need the binutils *source code* [...] because you're
>> going to modify it and build a m68k binutils
>
> Thanks John.  So if I install the source for binutils I should be ok?

I am confused by this question :-).  If you have not already, this might
be a good time to read

        http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/install/BUILDING.html

It's possible that you also do not know that there is a reasonably
recent prebuilt Debian prc-tools package.  You can find it in the usual
Debian ways, or via http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/install/ .

    John