Ok, this one must be simple, but not when you are me right now . . .

I have ported an old project into CW.  I compiled each source file
separately along the way.  When I (finally) got each source file to compile
I figured that I was ready to go.  I then tried "Make" and I get the
following error (looks like 60 times . . . one for each source file
including all of the sys includes?)

Link Error   : PocketTriFITMain.c: Illegal object data in
'PocketTriFITMain.c'.

Link Error   : CPlusLib68K.cp: Illegal object data in 'CPlusLib68K.cp'.

Link Error   : Exception68K.cp: Illegal object data in 'Exception68K.cp'.

It appears that I am mixing c and c++, but all of my source is standard c.
So, I think a project setting is wrong, specifically something in the make
file?  So I am wondering if this is the cause, and if so how do I fix it?

thanks,
paul