--- Richard Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anyone out there know what happened to the
> Insider utility?
>
> Its probably one of the most useful PalmOS utilities
> I have and it seems
> that MysticSoftware
> (www.iro.umontreal.ca/~beaulis/pilot.html) is long
> since gone.
>
> Is there even a close replacement for this utility?

Yes - it's called Filez - I _think_ you can grab it
off palmgear, but if you can't, just do a search for
it - very useful, and when I needed to use Insider for
a couple of class assignments, but we had to do things
that we couldn't do with Insider unless we registered
it, someone else in the class found this - it's
freeware. :-)

-Craig