I did something similar to that for a program I wrote
- if you go to the archives, a couple of days ago I
asked a question about FldDrawField - I believe I
posted source code for it... then again, I'm running
on 9 hrs sleep over the past 2 nites, so I might be
wrong - either way, if you'd like me to send you my
code for reading from a struct and posting the
string(in my case) to a field, just say the word -
I'll be more than happy to send it along later
today...

-Craig