I know the answer probably won't be true around May,
but since I was debating asking a similar question...

If I'll be graduating in the spring and I'd like to go
into handheld app development, such as Palm, where
would you guys suggest I look?  I have pretty ready
access to the NY Times classifieds, I have access to
the web... was there any sort of unusual place you
guys looked when you were looking for jobs?  My needs
aren't complex - enough to make auto insurance
payments, I need health coverage, basically, enough to
get the bills paid and still be able to
eat/sleep/live.  Think that's a possibility?  Or
should I hedge my bets and go to grad school?

-Craig