Hy Marco,

First of all, I want to thank you for the attention gave while you was
reading my question.

You wrote me that i dont need to create a secondary db like a index db, but
i don't urdestood how can i create a index without creating another db.
Below there is a sample of my db structure. Can you example how my db will
be after using that technique that you told me?

Code        Product           Pack        Price
0001        Computer        1 und        1250,00
0003        Notebook        1 und        3000,00
0025        Mouse            1 und        8,00
0027        Keyboard        1 und        200,00
0054        Book              1 und        35,00

My app shoud find using the Code, and another timer, using the Product
field.
Please reply me with one example of how can I index the Db showed  above
without creating another db. Thaks a lot!!!