Another thing that was glossed over is that if possible, you might want to
avoid having 2000 records in a DB. While it will work fine, it can lead to
long sync times (especially on DB creation). I'm not sure it's feasible in
your case, but consider having more than one data-record per Palm record.
This will of course create issues with sorting, etc, but if you're concerned
about Hotsync time (like you implied), you might consider it.

> Hi everybody!
>
> I'll start to write a program that will access a database with 2000
records.
> My problem is that i don't know which  is the fastest mecanism than Palm
OS