I got an error message when I install an application
into emulator.  The error message says: "Could not
install the Palm OS file "myapp.prc" because Palm OS
error 0x0201 (dmErrMemError) occurred".

This error is caused by a function, if I comment this
function (do not call it) of if I comment all of the
line of the funtion (an empty function), then I can
install the applicaion.

I met such problem before because there were too many
"if and else if, and case".

But for current problem, I do not know how to solve it
unless.  Any ideas?

Thanks

-Rocky