On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 06:48:11AM -0400, Tom Wilson wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 06:28, Tan Ying Liang wrote:
> > On the contrary, there are a lot of products that can be used for developing
> > Palm applications.
> > For application without runtime,beside Codewarrior, I am using Delphi/Pascal
> > for development.
>
> Certainly there are many tools that can do the job. I just found myself
> to be very pleased CodeWarrior. This is unusual as I'm prone to loath
> IDE's as a general rule (vi is as fancy as I get most-times. I *loath*
> Visual Studio) ;).

> I do mostly *nix development. Palm development is a new thing for me.
> Working on my first project now. I also do Visual C++ stuff when prodded
> with sharp sticks.

in this case, maybe you could find yourself comfortable mounting
your windows disk as a network share (using Samba) on your unix
workstation and editing source files there with your editor of choice.
Then you can switch to the windows box to compile with Codewarrior
(or you can even use VNC to do that remotely).
Or just switch to prc-tools and do everything from unix :-)

Marco