At 12:02 PM +0100 7/15/02, Steve Janaway wrote:

>When I run it in the Falch development environment using an
>emulator, it crashes saying that the app called SysFatalAlert
>with the message "MemoryMgr.c, line 4340, NULL handle".
>Has anyone else seen this??

I remember something like that from a long time ago. If I remember
correctly, there's a piece of initialization code (the shared library
perhaps?) that requires that you be on a real device. Just a wild
guess.

Are you able to trace the code and pinpoint where the problem happens?

Regards,
Steve Mann