Hello Keith,

Thank you so much for pointing out to me what happens.

>>"During a regular checkup, Palm OS Emulator determined that the dynamic
>>heap chunk with header address 0x00005058 got corrupted. The
>>"hOffset" field of the chunk header did not reference a memory
>>location within a master pointer block." The "Continue" and the
>>"Debug" buttons are gray out, so the only thing I can do is "Reset".

>I know of no way to get this error message without first disabling
>facilities in the Debug Options dialog.  If you have disabled those,
>then you are depriving yourself of valuable information -- in
>particular, notification at the exact point where the memory is
>getting corrupted.
Yes, that is my problem. All of the options in my Debug Options Dialog were disable. I
don't
remember that I would do such thing and when I did it. By enabling them again, the
debugger shows
me the code where I overwrite the memory and it has nothing to do with FldDrawField().
Thank you
thank you so much.

tnn