--- Joe Malone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- Craig Belson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I want to see if I can figure out the code for how
> > do this myself... When you have a 10 item list,
> and 5
> > items visible, when you hit the down arrow, what
> kind
> > of event does it send?  I took a quick look
> through
> > the list section of the documentation and couldn't
> > find it...
> >

> Hmmm...  I already sent you the answer to this when
> you emailed me
> privately.  Didn't you get that?

Yes, I did, and I appreciate that - but, like I said,
it doesn't normally take more than a day for something
to make it to the list. :-)

> If you want to figure out how to do it yourself,
> start by looking at
> LstScrollList().  There's no need to bother messing
> with events to
> scroll a list.
>
> > (What I'll figure out how to do, ultimately, is to
> set
> > it up so that I can use the down button instead of
> the
> > down arrow in the list - can't be that hard to
> do...
> > *s*)
> >

> I also sent you an example of how to do this.  For
> more info, read
> "Graphics, Animation, and Games" at
> http://oasis.palm.com/dev/kb/papers/1148.cfm,
> especially the "User
> Input for Games" section.

I do appreciate it, and if this whole thing gets sent
twice, I apologize  - internal server error when I
tried to send the other one... but when I send this,
I'm gonna go check out the site - much obliged, Joe...
:-)

-C