Just to be clear, said link error can be safely ignored...

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Malone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 6:48 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: Regarding no of .rsrc files in a project/application

--- Ammi Aithal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In my PDA application, I have about 10 forms for which
> I am using just one .rsrc file.
>
> But when I look at the examples, I see that for each
> form , they have individual .rsrc files.
>
> So, I want to know which method is safer and better
> since I want to change my application accordingly.

"Better" is a very subjective term.  If you have several different
people working on your app, you may want to use separate .rsrc files.
If you are doing it all yourself, there is no reason to use multiple
.rsrc files.

Also, if you do have more than one .rsrc file in a CodeWarrior project,
you will probably get a link error about a duplicate resource, caused
by a hidden resource ('µMWC') that Constructor uses to store its
settings.

The information in this transmittal and any attachments is privileged and confidential
and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. You are hereby notified that
any unauthorized distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify Invivodata
immediately at (831) 438-9550.