Well, I'm far from an expert on stuff like this, but
if I remember my algorithms class correctly, and
assuming that there was a misprint in this and that it
should have been declared as "char** array_one[]",
then my recollection tells me to read it as an
array_one, which is an array of pointers to pointers
to chars - right/left rule.  array_one, [], *, *, char
- is that right?  Or am I gonna get my ass handed to
me when I retake the class in the spring and, once
again, he doesn't get a single completely correct
submission when he assigns us the task of writing a
c++ class that will do Huffman en/decryption? :-P

(Disclaimer:  Answering either question in the
affirmative does not make the answer to the other
question... oh, hell, I can't think of how I wanna
word this - just b/c you give one answer to one, that
doesn't mean you have to give a certain answer to the
other... *s*)

-C