-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tom
Frauenhofer
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 11:02 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: Urgent Help ( Palm Database )

Just a few quick etiquette points:

1) Posting the same message twice to the board doesn't often elicit
2) The words "Urgent" and "Important" in subject lines tends to cut down
the number of responses as well.  Subjects should be descriptive.
3) This post really belongs in the conduit developer's forum.

Now to your questions:

At 12:00 AM 8/13/2002 -0700, "D Johan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I have my database is at SQLServer and Desktop version is i made in
>Power Builder and Palm application i am tring to made with Mobile
>Builder or with code warrier or PDAToolKit .
>
>So tell me how I can convert my data to palm .
> >From SQLServer I can convert my file to .cvs form but for .pdb how i
>will convert and vise versa.
>
>So I don't want to use other converter I want to make my file converter
>  .pdb to .cvs and vise versa ).
>
>I have to develop by my own using palm core classes if yes then is by
>Conduit ( CDK4.3 ) or by SDK () classes ?
>
>With what langauge ? ( possible with visual basic or by OLE )

You can do this with the Conduit Developer Kit (I've done it - in C++, but
I'm sure you can do it in VB).  The implementation is left as an exercise
for you.  Look for the VB equivalents of "ConvertGenericToPc" and
"ConvertPCToGeneric" if you build off of the Generic conduit, for
example.  That's where you can do the record-by-record conversions (again,
if you build using the generic conduit)

----
Tom Frauenhofer, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.beret.com
"Playing harp takes lots of pluck, a love of music, and a pick-up truck." -
Valentine Frauenhofer