From: Johnson, Brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 3:34 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: RE: error with reading database

Hi Dominique,

Can you confirm that the source data is also 100% correct?  Check the memory
block from the database record to see if its data is exactly what you
expect.  I cannot see how the data is correct in one place, but incorrect at
the next.  If it is correct at the source, then remove as much of the
process as possible, and slowly bring in each step to see if a particular
function/process is causing some form of memory mutation.

Shout if you need help.

Regards,
Brian