sometimes i want my applications to expire after a specified date.
I did it like this .. perhaps this helps others who want to do the same .. be free to
copy it into your
application. :)
Its simple, but helpful ...

{
        DateTimeType testdate;
        UInt32 seconds;

        seconds=TimGetSeconds();
        TimSecondsToDateTime(seconds,&testdate);

        //expiration date -  here: 31th december 2002
        testdate.day=31;
        testdate.month=12;
        testdate.year=2002;

        //only reset
        testdate.second=0;
        testdate.hour=0;
        testdate.minute=0;

        if(TimGetSeconds()>=TimDateTimeToSeconds(&testdate))
        {
                //expired
                FrmGotoForm(expired);
        }
        else
        {
                //ok, start application
                FrmGotoForm(frmMain);
        }
        return true;
}

--

<knack> - Was ist das ? - Blaues Licht !
Was  macht  es  ? - Es  leuchtet  blau !