Augus,
        The error messages I mentioned happen on CW's startup; even before
opening a specific project.   If I use the PalmOS Application wizard to
create a brand new application, then after clicking "Finish" then I
will get "Generic Error 32770.  An unknown error has occurred"; i'll
get a warning that "PalmRez post linker could not be found".  Compiling
it will result in no errors, but of course b/c the Post-Linker isn't
there, it just leaves a *.tmp file rather than a *.prc.

OTOH - if i force CW to start in classic mode (setting the "Start in
classic mode" box from the info screen in the finder of Codewarrior IDE
4.2.6), create a new app using the PalmOS Application wizard in the
same manner, it will compile just fine -- and the errors below do not
pop-up on startup.

- Max