I have  a trivial problem but I need another set of eyes.  Here's my
situation:

I have a table that has a column of checkboxes and a text field, based
on whether the checkbox is checked I want to delete the record so I want
to loop through the records, deleting each one that needs to be deleted.

This code deletes records but it varies from what should happen.  My
question is what is the best way to do this? and Does using
DmRemoveRecord change the record numbers of the existing records?

for (i = firstRecordNumber; i < totalNumber; i++) {
    recH = DmQueryRecord((gMyDB), (i));
    if (recH) {
        recP = MemHandleLock(recH);

        if (recP->Completed == false) {