> I have a string resource that I would like to add some simple formatting
> with newlines. Is this possible? I'm using "\n" but am getting errors.

Not sure if this will help you at all, but here's a function I coded
recently (I took out some superfluous stuff, so test it if you use it).

//
// Equivalent of "WinDrawChars" but handles newlines (lifted from
PalmOS.com)
//
void
cfDrawChars(Char* msg, short xp, short yp)
{
    Char* c;
    UInt16 msgLen;

    while (msg)