Hi everybody,

I've been unluckily trying to find out some information about the issue in
archives. The issue is reasonable and reliable copy protection approach or
trick. Our application is to be protected from illegal copying, and I am
looking for a programming method to secure our copyright. Is there an
individual feature stored in the ROM of a particular PDA? My guess is there
should be something to be referenced programmatically for that purpose.
Please give me a direction.