Does Palm no longer give away those handy 'Holiday' import files for
datebook ?

I have been asked to provide similar functionality from a web-site.

(Provide an import file of dates/agenda items for import into PalmDesktop
and therefor the Datebook application).

I know I can do this programmatically on the handheld itself but was wanting
to avoid the two step process of creating a pdb and an app to shove items
into datebook.

I found a tech note that says the *.dba files are just VC streams and are
version dependant, etc, etc.

Anyone else have any hints/tips/tricks to do this ?  Am I approaching this
from the wrong angle ?

-MD