Hi,

I'm having this very strange problem. I have my own networking library
which I have been using for a long time on several different projects.
It works fine bringing up PPP connections to the Internet over IR,
Bluetooth.. well we all know this, the OS hides all this.

However a strange problem has creeped up in one of my apps. I can make a
network connection if my Palm is configured to use IR but if it is
configured to use Bluetooth then I get a dialog box from the OS saying
that the phone was not found. The error code from NetLib is 2F0C (the
communication link with the phone is down). The weird thing is that my
other apps using the same code still work fine, and this is only when
using BT.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

/C