At 19:06 2002-10-9 -0700, you wrote:
> [...]

That is unlikely to be the problem.  The compiler front-end would treat
this the same.  The compiler ICE is happening in the 68K back-end,
somewhere in the code where the compiler turns the intermediate form output
by the optimizer into the machine representation.

I can't really speculate more without having it reproduced here... there's
not enough in the error message to immediately know what's wrong.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead