I developed a native Mac OS X replacement for Palm Reporter for my own
needs and it seems it can be useful to others. It consists of an OS
X-savvy rewrite of PalmTraceLib, and a Cocoa rewrite of Palm Reporter.
I didn't have the time to prepare a web page for it yet, but you can
download the tool from this URL:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/fpillet/files/Cocoa_Palm_Reporter_1.0.dmg.gz

Source code for both Cocoa Palm Reporter and my PalmTraceLib
replacement are provided under the GPL license and included in the
distribution, along with prebuilt binaries and instructions.

Hope this will be as useful to other Mac-based developers as it was to
me...

--
Florent Pillet, Code Segment       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Developer tools and end-user products         ICQ: 117292463