Dear Mr. Combee,

I have connected my Palm III to my computer through the USB port. It is
working well when synchronized but I cannot download the ROM image for the
Palm Emulator to work in CodeWarrior. I copied the Rom Transfer.prc file to
my palm and clicked on "Begin Transfer" followed by "Begin" on the Transfer
ROM dialog box. But after waiting for some time it gives "TIME OUT"

I selected the speed 115,200 bps and then 9600 bps but the it gives "Time
Out" in both cases.

Please Help.

Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,