I have a problem using NetLibRecieve, download data from a Web Server.
The Palm reference guide states that the function:

A) Will wait until the buffer is filled with the size requested, or
Timeout
B) Return an error
C) Return the less than the size requested if the archive is at the end.

I'm always getting packets with less bytes than requested, with no
errors or timeout.
Size of the packets, varies depending of the Timeout and Data Traffic.

I also tried to put the socket to Blocking mode (Default mode), but the
result is the same.

Regards,

       Gonzalo.