From: "Matthew Bevan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 8:45 PM
Subject: Command bar troubles

I'm not sure if my first message (313 messages ago, wow this list is active)
was recieved by anybody save me, so here goes again.

I'm registering for various notifications, including
sysNotifyMenuCmdBarOpenEvent.  I want to add a button to all applications,
but the icon only shows up when my application is active.  I use the
following code to add the button (which works... mostly):

    case sysNotifyMenuCmdBarOpenEvent:
      if ( Prefs.Options.AddCmdButtons )
        MenuCmdBarAddButton (
            menuCmdBarOnRight,
            BarBackupAllBitmap,
            menuCmdBarResultNotify,
            sysBackupNotifyEvent,
            "Backup Now" );
      break;

Where some of the variables are defines:
#define BarBackupAllBitmap 9000
#define sysBackupNotifyEvent 'bkup'

Help?

--
Matthew (Darkstorm) Bevan       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Margin Software, NECTI. http://www.marginsoftware.com

 - Workers of the world, arise!  You have nothing to lose but your
chairs.