I'm having trouble getting off the ground with this palm development.
I'm trying to follow the documentation to make the StdIO Provider
Application but some of the files aren't in (my set of?) the SDK.

I can't find the module StdIOProvider.c that I'm supposed to link to.
Now once I've got it, I don't know how to link it in this CodeWarrior.
Should that be there, or should I somehow be creating this file?  Same
with StdIOPalm.c.

After that, if someone could send me a Provider App project in
codewarrior (I know that's a lot to ask) that I could study, that would
help me out a lot.  Even though I've made the Form Objects like I'm
supposed to (I think), it says my constant names are undefined.  I don't
know if I'm leaving something out.

Any ideas?

I'm actually pretty good with C++ "theory" stuff, but I'm new at actual
implementation :)

Thanks,

Jason