Hello.

I just picked up the palm programming again and I got a problem I cannot solve. Pose reported the following message:

MyApp (2.0) called SysFatalAlert with the message:
"Form.c, Line:1762, Object #3401 in form #3600 is
missing".

I am not sure what happened. The object #3401 is a popuptrigger. I am sure it is in the resource and I have not touched the code that deals with it. All I did was spliting some other codes into several segments. What's the best to find out the cause? I am using prc-tools with pilrc 2.9.9

Thank you.

Max