Is there a way to keep the gremlins from using the Palm keyboards?  In my
application I have turned both graffiti and the keyboard feature off to
protect errant entries in a text field.  The only characters allowed are on
a push button layout in my application.  Trouble is the gremlins somehow
have access to the keyboard feature and then are able to type unwanted
characters.  Again, this is not possible in my application but the gremlins
are doing it.  In addition, my application is the only application selected
in the Gremlin setup.  Thanks  Jay