At 00:30 2002-12-3 +0000, you wrote:
Thx Ben, I'll look at that - sounds like a possible winner. The only thing I
don't like about it is that I then need an installer to keep the loose files
together.

If I can't get on with your suggestion for whatever reason, is there a way
that once I have a humungous chunk of binary (all the data files stuck
together) and a header for it, that I can make CW munge it into the exe at a
place where I can get a start address back from easily ?

Assuming a yes, are their any gotchas in just returning a pointer to where
the data is relative to the start, or do I have to allocate some fresh ram
and copy it to a more local area ?
Paul, check my site (www.palmoswerks.com)... in the older articles, I talk about a few different ways to include binary data in your application. The basic problem is that you'll be limited to chunks of at most 64K unless you use a more complicated scheme like the file stream DB.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead