Why not just upgrade your version of Codewarrior to use the 4.0 SDK (or 5.0)
rather than copying 4.0 files back to the 3.5sdk. I'm not sure what's in
these files, but can't imagine that copying like this is going to work.
Especially since if it ever does get past this error message the object
files aren't going to be correct to allow it all to link.