On Wed, 2002-12-11 at 08:05, Henk Jonas wrote:
> Or you are just a lazy guy and rip of some lines of code from the
> memopad example source from palmsource ;-)

Hey, that makes too much sense.  You stop that _at once_!

Seriously though, the book is a great buy, assuming you have the time to
read it, because it goes into *why* the function calls are arranged as
they are, rather than just blindly copying lines of code...and it tells
of pitfalls that would take some time to work out on your own.

Okay, it tells of pitfalls that would've taken *me* a while to work out
on my own.  *grin*

-Ken