Ok, I know we've kind of moved away from the MW(and I
don't mean Metrowerks *s*) part of this discussion,
but seeing as I'm already past the email that talked
about it, I'm putting my comments here. :-)

Yeah, some of the stuff is pretty impressive - and
some of the stuff, like Mirrordraw, isn't. :-)  But I
got a lot of good experience writing using color,
which is something I had never done before, and I've
actually used a piece or 2 of source code from a
couple of the programs as "ah-ha! so that's how you do
somehting like that!"s for programs I've written for
myself...

I applaud you, Aaron, b/c you've taken advantage of
your company and done something just outright cool for
the development community as a whole - I know I feel
like I'm a better programmer after that contest... :-)

-C