Greetings,

Is the MemMove function actually relocating the bytes, or just making a
copy?  The documentation does not specify this, and to me a *move* means
you are dealing with and moving only one set of data.

If this is a true move, what happens to the memory locations that
originally held the data?  Are they set to a specific value or left alone?
 If they are left alone, then this function is really a MemCopy and the
chosen name is just a poor one?

Basically what I'm asking is can I treat this like the standard C memcpy()
function?

Thanks,
Matthew