I noticed that the dynamic memory available was shrinking on my device after
deleting some databases.  After looking into this I determined that if you
removed 34 or more databases, using the normal DmFindDatabase,
DmDeleteDatabase combo the next time I ran my application the available
dynamic memory was less than before.  It seems strange, but if you remove
less than 34, everything is fine and the available memory stays stable.

Has anyone noticed this problem or solved it?  I've checked for any leaks in
the application itself, everything checks out fine, no reported leaks from
the emulator, etc.  I've also noticed that if you delete my application from
the launcher, including its 34 or more databases, the amount of memory
available is less.

Using the simulator I was able to notice a bunch of 56Byte locked chunks
that build up on the heap everytime I remove the databases, but I've been
unable to account for them.

I know it sounds rather crazy, I'm kind of shocked myself,

Thanks,
Miles Rincker