From: mlv srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 1:26 PM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Reading data form Address book

Hello All,

I have a button in my application, on click of that button I need to display
the  data(FirstName, LastName) from address book.Is there any
method/approach to read the data from the native databases(Address book,
Date book etc). please any one help me

Thanks in advance.

Srini

The information in this transmittal and any attachments is privileged and confidential
and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. You are hereby notified that
any unauthorized distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify Invivodata
immediately at (831) 438-9550.