Okay.But is there not a function, thats convert { "test" } to { 0x74,
0x65, 0x73, 0x74, 0x00 }? because the reader can only understand
command in the last form ({ 0x74, 0x65, 0x73, 0x74, 0x00 }).
I hope you have understand what i mean.

thanks in advance

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Matt Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>