Ben Combee wrote:

GsiSetLocation isn't really a user level function -- its used internally by the form code and the field management code. The proper way to adjust this items position would be to change the location of the GSI object in your form.
Thanks for the tip.  I will try that.

You probably should do this when the form isn't displayed, as GSI's can't be hidden/shown.
Unfortunately, that is in fact when I want to move the GSI. I'm working on code for the HandEra 330, moving objects at the bottom of the form whenever the user shrinks or re-expands the virtual silkscreen. (And eventually I'll probably want to adapt it further to do the same thing on the Sonys.) Is there something other than the combination of FrmEraseForm/FrmDrawForm that would work better while the form is being displayed?

--Larry