(This is sent on behalf of my novice partner. For some reason his message to
the forum is bouncing).

Hello!

I was given a task to localize English version of the project. I know that
the
PRC2OVL is an option here. But I need to clarify some details to start with.

1. From where this PRC2OVL file (with all parameters required for my task)
should be
launched? Is it it's "C:\Program Files\Metrowerks\CodeWarrior\Palm
Tools\Palm OS 4.0
SDK Other Tools\Overlay Tools" native folder? Or should I replace it to
another folder
(perhaps my project folder) and launch it from there? Shorter, how should I
tell this
program to create overlay of MyApp.rsrc file (or whatever)? Should I define
a path to
this file somewhere? I've read a guide and I know how to use parameters and
command
strings,
e.g. "PRC2OVL NewApp.prc -locale enUS -o NewApp_enUS.prc", to apply this
tool to my
resources.
2. After this program completed it's operation where should I look for
overlaid
resources for the future edition?

Thanks in advance,

Pavel Kazantsev