> I search in the forum using  wallpaper as key,
> but I found nothing. I use outlook express,
> and older mail will  disappear automatically.

Go to the escribe or yahoo archives of palm-dev-forum
and search there.  They have pretty much all
the messages posted to this group archived
and searchable (though the search engine isn't
great).

http://www.escribe.com/computing/pcpqa/index.html

is a page I'd recommend bookmarking.  A lot of
questions
can be answered more quickly by searching the archives
than by posting them and waiting for someone to
answer them.

I actually did the search myself a few minutes ago
and the answers I found may not help you.  But maybe
try some other/additional search criteria.  This
question has come up a couple times in the past.

Oliver