I don't know if it's related or just an additional fechur...

If you call UIBrightnessAdjust(), the brightness slider is
broken.  The motion is jerky, the right 1/3 of the slider is
corrupted, and the sensitive part of the slider is about 3/8
inch higher than it should be.  Note that this is different
code than the brightness slider invoked by the graffiti area
selector.  Maybe the simplest fix is to direct
UIBrightnessAdjust to the graffiti invoked code (since it
works already).

Over in UIPickColor, the title line is corrupted.

My wild guess is that the relevant code in UIControls.c was
never converted to Arm native.  Endian errors strike again...