Jawwad,

Sorry, I was not originally answering your question, but hoping others would
provide an answer that would be interesting to me as well.  Sorry to take
your thread the wrong direction.

If I understand what you have said, you have a J2me project that you have
developed using an J2me development system for PALM OS.  It created a PRC
file, which is the format a PALM OS device requires for execution.  You want
to "run" this PRC file on the Win CE Emulator or device.

I am absolutely sure you can NOT run the PRC file for PALM OS on the Win CE
Emulator or a device.  They are not compatible.

However, what I was wondering, if there was another J2me development system
which does target the Win CE devices.  This would mean the
"purchase"/"acquisition" of that development system, the recompiling of your
project in that development system and, most likely, the changing of any
portion of your program which is "specific" to a PALM OS device or API
structure.  Since the screens are completely different in size, fonts, etc.,
I would expect you to find many such differences.  This is not a trivial
exercise.

Hence the reason for my questions and comments.

Your comment about you not being a big PDA developer, I also fall into that
category.  I also know nothing about the J2me Wireless toolkit and whether
it is only for PALM OS or what.  Maybe someone else can shed more light, if
I have clarified your question appropriately.

Gary Gorsline
Easy Business Software