>LauncherMain.c, Line: 9128,
>Could not complete the operation because system is out of dynamic
>memory.

I got first hit by this bug when I tried to HotSync my brand-new TT from the previous
OS 4 backup. Even reset w/o notifications wouldn't help, so I had to start over from
scratch.

Later I read in various news groups about a supposed launcher problem with more than
345 databases. Maybe that's the reason why AvantGo is having such a hard time to
support OS 5...

Anybody from Palm care to shed some light on this issue?

Regards,
Andreas Linke
www.LinkeSOFT.com