> > I have a problem.  When I try to send my application (with three
> > databases, all with the same IdCreator) using Beam  option from the
> > Palm, the PRC gets sent but not the PDB.
> >
> > I thought that since the application and database have the same
> > IdCreator, they would be sent together, but that doesn't seem to be
> > happening.
>
> This would be very useful. Unfortunately, I don't think Palm
> offers this as an option. You might try a third-party app
> that will beam everything for you.

with palmos 4.0+, this is what is implemented inside the operating
system - if the bundle bit is set!. prior to that, you had to beam
each file individually.

---
Aaron Ardiri                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                              +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                         http://www.mobilewizardry.com/