I am trying to run build-prc and I get the following error message:

------------
$ make
m68k-palmos-gcc   ppavotid.o   -o ppavotid
ppavotid.o: In function `start':
crt0.c:35: multiple definition of `start'
/usr/m68k-palmos/lib/crt0.o:crt0.c:35: first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ppavotid] Error 1
------------
I am using prc-tools version 2.2 and SDK 4.0 (on a win2k machine)

My makefile is included at the end of this message.

Anyone have any ideas about what might be wrong? I am able to compile and
link the example-applications included with prc-tools so my setup should be ok.

- Veronica Loell

#====================================================================
#-- PROGRAM ------: ppavotid
#-- FILENAME -----: Makefile
#-- DESCRIPTION --:
#-- COPYRIGHT ----: 2003 Nakawe data <SE7207250346>
#-- AUTHOR -------: Veronica Loell -- 720725-0346 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
#-- FILE CREATED -: 2003-01-23 05:54
#-- LAST CHANGED -: 2003-01-23 05:54
#====================================================================

CC = m68k-palmos-gcc
CFLAGS = -O2

all: ppavotid.prc

ppavotid.prc: ppavotid ppavotid.ro
        build-prc ppavotid.prc "pavotid palm" ppavotid ppavotid.ro

ppavotid.ro: Ppavotid.rcp
        pilrc -ro -o ppavotid.ro Ppavotid.rcp

ppavotid: ppavotid.o

ppavotid.o: Ppavotid.c ResourceDefines.h
        $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o ppavotid.o Ppavotid.c

clean:
        -rm -f *.o ppavotid ppavotid.ro